With things being so hectic here and, of course, my brain fog to add to it, I forgot to update you guys on what’s actually going on at camp and what I’m now doing.

So if you have been following along, you will know that I originally came to camp here in Arkansas to be a gymnastics instructor specialist. Well, for the past few weeks I have been instructor specialist… just not in gymnastics. What am I doing now, I hear you ask?

Well, I am now working in the bistro. A big difference I know. I’m not really sure how it came about, but I feel like it has something to do with the differences between American and European gymnastics. I don’t know, I don’t really understand but I am enjoying being in the bistro nevertheless. The girls who I work alongside in the bistro are a fantastic bunch and very welcoming when I didn’t even know what was going on.

I guess this adds to my previous post about friends as I have a little IS (instructor specialist) family, a little bistro family; not to mention being adopted into the media family and the wrangler family. I have met so many amazing people and made such great friendships that I just don’t know how I’m going to say bye to everyone at the end.

As we draw to a close of the second session on Saturday, there are people already leaving because they have other commitments and it’s going to be so strange not seeing their faces around everyday. Especially one of the girls who I’m living with – an empty bed will certainly be strange!

In further news, I am still doing okay in terms of my JHS; although I am beginning to lag this session. I did have a day off on Tuesday but that actually caused more stress than relaxation – a story for another day so I am truly looking forward to being off on Saturday and not doing a thing besides get my nails done to perk me up. Luckily I have my pills with me otherwise I’d be well and truly stuck. I feel the only reason I’m doing okay is because I’m mentally pushing it away…. and when I relax it will all just hit me. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how long that can last.

Anyway, this post has now been longer than I intended so I’m going to leave it there. Off back to my cabin to chill out for a hour before battling on. I am really beginning to feel at home here now I’m in a routine so all is well. I hope all is well with you guys who are keeping updated – I thank you so much for continuing to follow along! LOVE YOU ALL.